1. a continuous action, operation, or series of changes.
2. Biology, Anatomy. a natural outgrowth, projection, or appendage.
3. the action of going forward or on.
4. the condition of being carried on.
5. a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree. Something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
6. Nautical. any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship or concerning a trip made by a ship dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details.
7. A record kept during the drilling of a well, especially of the geological formations penetrated.
Bottle: beer bottle sandblasted
Trophy: sheet metal and wood
The Newspaper Cover folds into a regular sized newspaper, ready to be deployed when the artist would like to avoid recognition and the attention of others.
Newspaper, paste, origami techniques.